We have an open call for art submissions. Our schedule of exhibits provides a sense of what we are looking for at certain times. Our guidelines explain what our curation team will evaluate for inclusion.
Jul / Aug
Sep / Oct 2018 : TBD
Nov / Dec
Jan / Feb 2019 : TBD
Mar / Apr
May / Jun 2019 : TBD
Jul / Aug
May / Jun
Mar / Apr
Jan / Feb
- Fine art gallery quality and styling of works are required.
- Art submissions are evaluated by a curation committee for inclusion and must depict content appropriate for all ages in a church environment.
- WEAG is a non-profit and does not provide compensation nor will bear the expense of receiving and returning works of art.
- All works should be reproductions as WEAG will not be liable for loss in part or in whole as Gallery 401 is not monitored 24/7. Original works will require a signed waiver of liability.
- All works must be created or otherwise legally owned by the submitter. WEAG will not be held responsible for the unknowing display of unauthorized works submitted in good faith.
- Adult artists are required to participate in public events, such as opening receptions, that are scheduled to showcase their submissions.
- Artists are expected to actively promote exhibits in which their works are on display.
- Artists may offer their works for sale with pricing or other purchasing contact info on an information sheet accompanying the exhibit. However, pricing is not permitted
onthe exhibit itself and WEAG does not facilitate sale transactions. A ten percent donation of proceeds from sales is requested to help support the operational costs of Gallery 401.
To have your art considered for display, please use the contact form below with a subject of “Submission Inquiry” and describe the art you wish to submit in the message field.
Get in Touch
401 N. Parham Rd.
9:30am – 4:30pm
excluding major holidays
10:00am – 4:00pm
8:30am – 1:30pm
Drop Us a Line
Let us know if you have any questions!